Beo (6 KW)
Fire is style and beauty. It doesn’t take much to enjoy the elegance of fire. All you need is wood, air, and a single spark. »beo« is just as puristly perfect: pure stone and a great view of the fire!
No matter if made of classic soapstone, elegant natural or sandstone - with a total weight of approx. 260 kilos »beo« is capable of successfully storing the heat for many hours prior to slowly releasing it back to the surrounding air.
- Ideal for small and medium sized rooms
- Heat accumulator stove having a total weight of almost 260 kg
- Connection for external combustion air
- Modern tertiary air technique
- Certified for room air independent operation (certification by the DIBt, German Institute for Building Technology): for use with a controlled ventilation and venting system
- Storage module with almost 85 kg storage mass can be integrated (optional only steel model)
- Only 10 cm security distance from an inflammable wall behind the stove
- Cool door handle during operation
|Body colour||anthracite (standard), black|
|Nominal heat output||6 kW|
|Energy efficiency classes||A+|
|Smoke outlet||on top or at rear|
|Degree of efficiency||≥ 73,0 %|
|Dust||≤ 40 mg/Nm3 (13 % O2)|
|External combustion air||yes|
|Room air independent operation |
|Weight (steel/stone)||159/260 kg|
We reserve technical and visual changes without announcement.