Merano (6 kW)
Fire is modest. Even the flame of a small candle will light up and warm our lives. »merano« does not need a lot of space to produce great cosiness either. With its compact size of only 43 cm in depth, it is a perfect living accessory even in smaller rooms. Its elegant design and elaborately processed details are available in many design versions: as a simple and timeless steel model, in classic soapstone or in an elegant sandstone version.
* Note: The top plate and the stone for heat retention chamber are available in various versions.
- Ideal for small and medium sized rooms
- Connection for external combustion air
- Ideal wall and corner model
- Cool door handle during operation
- One-piece side surfaces of stone
- Storage module for long lasting heat can be integrated: up to 100 kg storage mass for the steel model, up to 45 kg for the stone models
- Modern tertiary air
- Certified for room air independent operation (certification by the DIBt, German Institute for Building Technology): for use with a controlled ventilation and venting system
- Only 10 cm secuity distance from an inflammable wall behind the stove, 15 cm for stoves with an integrated storage module respectively
|Body colour||grey (standard), black (optional)|
|Nominal heat output||6 kW|
|Energy efficiency classes||A+|
|Smoke outlet||on top or at rear|
|Degree of efficiency||≥ 73,0 %|
|Dust||≤ 40 mg/Nm3 (13 % O2)|
|External combustion air||yes|
|Room air independent operation|
|Weight (steel/stone)||135/200 kg|
We reserve technical and visual changes without announcement.